Our on-site laboratory provides rapid, important information to aid our veterinarians in diagnosing and treating your pet. It is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and is staffed by skilled, trained technicians 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We are able to run:
- Complete blood analysis including CBC counts, platelet estimates, serum and plasma testing.
- Blood coagulation testing.
- Blood typing and cross matching for both canine and felines.
- Ethylene glycol tests (anti-freeze toxicity).
- General organ function testing.
- Cytologies of body cavity effusions and mass/organ aspirates.
- Urinalysis, including analysis for urine protein.
- Tests for Canine Parvovirus, and Feline Leukemia and FIV viruses.
- Cytology examination of ear, skin, urine and blood specimen.